Author Topic: Noah Show  (Read 8374 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Noah Show
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 08:38:30 PM »
josh, i know your in colo.  , but yes the headin west show is an excellent show. too bad you cant make a weekend drive..

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 03:40:01 PM »
Gonna have to start calling you Senior then huh? I agree totally with the issues faced by the citizens. My wife really wants to see Noah, but I cannot foresee that happening...I mean $100 for us to see a 2 hr show? We are not rolling in the dough, I worked 2 full time jobs as a teacher, and a manager of a ice cream store in order to make ends meet for several years, and it doesn't help that I am frugal, and just can't justify that much $$ for that little entertainment... I'd rather use the $$ for a weeks groceries for the 2 of us, or a 2 night hotel stay, or towards one of our season passes.

Someone posted on the 1branson.com board today that tickets for the Noah show are currently $35 until June 30th -- regular price is $47.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 04:53:32 PM »
sounds right..  I need to check on that.  thanks!

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
30% off is pretty good, maybe, JUST MAYBE, we will do that...

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 09:42:15 PM »
well maybe,  i havent seen it yet..   So with the discount,  i might just check it out.

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »
Talked to my best friend in St. Louis today.  She heard a commercial on the radio.  She believes they said this is the last year for the show.  I hadn't heard that but told her I'd check here.  If anyone knows, someone on here will!

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 10:49:45 PM »
Last year for NOAH - new show next year
SWOOSH

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2011, 06:18:36 PM »
It even says that on their brochure.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

DianaGail

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »
Thanks guys!  I hadn't heard that anywhere and it has been awhile since I have been in Branson. 

Parson B Ready

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 05:28:42 PM »
I heard from employees at Sight and Sound that the new show for next year is going to be "Joseph".  Here is the website for the show that is currently playing in Lancaster PA.  http://www.sight-sound.com/WebSiteSS/getshowdetails.do?eventCD=JOE

We went and saw Noah Thursday night.  The theater was maybe 1/3 full.  From a production standpoint the show was very well done.  In the second act you really get the feeling you are in the Ark.  The script itself was a little cheesy at times, and there were a few other little details that kinda bugged me.  Having said that, I'm glad I saw it, and I would encourage others to go see it if they haven't already, especially if they can get the discounted rate, which I think lasts through June.  Also the Lord added His own special effects.  As it was pouring down rain outside during the flood scene inside.  The "extra" thunder and pounding rain on the theater roof definitely added to the show.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »
got to love the "special" effects. ;D