Author Topic: silver dollar city prices  (Read 14837 times)

money35

• View Profile
Re: silver dollar city prices
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 04:45:56 PM »
Junior If you want to be rude than you can keep your stupid mess to yourself I didnt ask for rude people to respond to me. You need to go get some manners jerk... and shavethewhales there has been some rude comments and i was being nice and asking for advice not rude comments.

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 04:59:04 PM »
Nothing was rude, money.  These people were responding to your request by offering you a justification for the pricing system at SDC.  They were not attacking you until you exposed your thin skin.

You must understand that this is a fan forum, and when someone criticizes the object of our affections, we may defend it.  All of us have offered criticism, and at times human beings disagree.

Here's mine justification for the high price of a ticket (and yes, I agree it is high):  SDC is a wholesome place to be (not all theme/amusement parks are).  SDC doesn't have as many wild, unencumbered kids running wild, tagging the property with graffiti and wads of chewing gum (Others do.).  SDC offers after closing entertainment (Others charge.).  SDC food and drink prices (though on the rise) are reasonable and even competitive with locations off-property (Other parks jack the price way up.).  SDC still does not force a parking charge on all customers (Others, including other HFE parks, do.).

In this free economy, it's all about supply and demand.  Apparently, enough people still pay the fee to enter SDC.  When attendance drops due to the economy or for reasons directly related to ticket prices, SDC could offer more incentives or lower the price.

Please get to know the forum and offer conversation in other areas if you think conversation in this thread are too hot for you.  You may find the members here to be among the kindest you will meet online.
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 04:59:04 PM »
I think we've contributed a lot of useful insights and info in this thread. If you are expecting everyone to format their posts to cater to your oversensitive mindset, think again. I've gone ahead and banned you  from further posting so that your frail ego won't be endangered by slightly differing viewpoints any further. I'm going to go ahead and close this discussion too. If anyone wants, they can always open a new, more open-minded thread.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:59:45 PM by shavethewhales »