Author Topic: Will I be able to ride?  (Read 6932 times)

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
Re: Will I be able to ride?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »
larson, you are 100% right.. And that is a good point!  I spend many a days walking, checking the shopping, watching the crowd, actually watching the rides and never get on one...  although the flooded mine is so casual and smooth i seem to end up on it at least once.

I do the same thing. We let the kids run and we just take a leisurely stroll around the park. There have been many time FM is the only ride I go on in an entire day.
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 07:45:02 AM »
Larson,  Maybe we should start our own little club..  lets see how about the "NRA"? :o

Non Riders Association,  No that wont work those letters are already taken ???. lol!

NRO-  Non Riders Organization...... ;D

thelarsonsix

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page. Just let me know you're from SDC fans
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 06:31:37 PM »
Lol

I'm not a complete non rider though. I've road everything in the park at least once and enjoyed them and still do (well, maybe except the Giant Swing).  But there are times when the lines are long or the weather's not the best I'm happy just to walk around and look. Seems like we do this a lot when we're using our BAF's with someone, we'll cut the kids loose and just walk around with our "guests" giving them the tour.  ;D
"He takes a log, then he just cuts away everything that don't look like an injun" - Jed Clampett