Author Topic: Bransons Best Motel  (Read 4693 times)

eak3littlejohs

• View Profile
Bransons Best Motel
« on: February 01, 2011, 06:48:28 PM »
just wonderin if any of yall have ever stayed at this motel before n if so how was it...were the beds soft, how was the bfast, n so on?????  thanks
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:50:04 PM by History Buff »

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: bransons best motel
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:27:25 PM »
you didnt let us know which motel your asking about?  although i like the eagles lodge motel.. talk to paige the manager, she can help you with anything you may need.  and if you tell her you a SDCFan, your room is only 40.00 plus tax...  Give her a call!!

http://www.eagleslodgebranson.com/

rubedugans

• Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • Resident Archivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:18:44 PM »
I wasn't huge fan of the Riverboat, but it was cheap. The Hall of Fame in was okay, cheaper than many, wi fi, pool (not that it matters now), good breakfast. The people there were very nice.

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 11:38:13 AM »
^^  Yea they did...  www.bransonsbest.com This is the hotel they were talking about.  It seems to have good reviews from Trip Advisor.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:40:04 AM by oklaSDCfan »
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 07:00:35 PM »
99.9% of the reviews on the 1branson.com board are extremely positive for Branson's Best motel and its sister motels which include Savannah House and a couple of others.

SDC#1fan

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
I feel i need to put my two cents in on this. I managed hotels in the area for 4 years and i have found the one simple rule to follow. If there posted rate is under $100 I DONT stay there. Not that i am snobby but i have seen some pretty bad things that i dont even think are leagl to post on this site.  :) I have found that if they have higher rates that they tend to try a litter harder to keep things clean. Now that said just because they post a $100 rate doesnt mean that i am going to pay that. You can always get the price down considerably from what they start at.
Look dad a bear! (colton pointing to a Cow)

dorsal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 01:19:57 AM »
There are several nice places, but we really like Lynina Inn on SotH Expressway.  It's clean, they serve a great breakfast, the staff is nice, and it's one of the least expensive places to stay.  I highly recommend it.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 03:03:44 PM »
Since the topic was opened up. Dont forget as SDCfans we get  a room rate of only 40.00 nite at eagles lodge.. Paige is great!

A few of us have stayed there and VERY happy with the facility.

And Eagles lodge is out advertising sponsor right here on SDCFans.com

http://www.eagleslodgebranson.com/

StaceySue

• Cave Guide
  • Avid Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Bransons Best Motel
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 12:46:09 PM »
I've never stayed at Branson's Best, but we have stayed at Whispering Hills several times, and it is part of the same company.  Branson's Best, Savannah House, and Whispering Hills all have cobbler and ice cream free for guests in the evening.  Also, we enjoyed the breakfast at Whispering Hills.  They had a breakfast casserole and other breakfast items beyond the standard continental breakfast. 

oldsdcer

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 03:16:45 PM »
just checked eagle's lodge reservation for march and they are not even open.
SDC has always made a great past to remember

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 05:43:55 PM »
oldsdcer, Paige is going to try to open for spring break, call her at office number 4173362666,  she is in and out of office right now.,.

I just had dinner with her, here in branson and even thought her "PTB" are wanting her to wait until 4-1-11 to open..  she is trying to get the OK to open on the 15th..

Give her a call! If she can get enough reservations set up, she is hoping to open early.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 09:35:57 PM »
Also keep in mind, that if Paige cant get opened up before 4-1-11, She can hook us up with her sister Motel.  Best Western in Old Branson.

She will get you a discounted rate there.

That is where I am staying tonite. pretty nice.