• Welcome to SDCFans - The Unofficial Fan Site For Silver Dollar City. Please log in or sign up.
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Duelist

#1
Construction/Rumors / Re: Fanfest 2026
September 25, 2026, 03:05:31 PM
^ Ok thanks!
#2
Construction/Rumors / Re: Fanfest 2026
September 25, 2026, 11:47:12 AM
What were the Monday Teaser/Tuesday Announcement they said were coming up?
#3
Construction/Rumors / Re: Fanfest 2026
September 20, 2026, 06:10:03 PM
^ I believe it's country music and home cooking- not cowboys.  It will be a spring festival.
#4
I got a Bad Gateway message earlier today but everything looks good now.  Thanks again for your hard work and dedication Shave.
#5
Dollywood Discussion / Dolly Parton Passes Away
August 25, 2026, 02:12:12 PM
I just saw where Dolly Parton has passed away at the age of 80.  Rest in peace, Dolly.
#6
General Silver Dollar City Talk / Re: Season Pass
August 20, 2026, 01:15:23 PM
FYI The $40 pass cannot be used on any Saturday
#7
General Silver Dollar City Talk / Re: SDC Dormant?
August 15, 2026, 02:44:44 PM
I don't know if the plan was to keep taking out then (basically) replacing or if they were going to add something and the situation arises where something has become more expensive to repair than remove.  I'm sure it was more cost effective to take out FITH and Lost River than continuing to repair them.  I did like the old FITH and Lost River better than I do their replacements but it is what it is.
#8
Construction/Rumors / Re: Project 2027 Tracker
August 15, 2026, 01:02:15 PM
Dude I have been a season pass holder all my life.  I absolutely love SDC, but it is an absolute joke for it to be "the best theme park in America".  It is not even in the ballpark with theming compared to Universal or Disney.  If they truly want to be the best, then quit cheaping out on theming
[/quote]

I don't want SDC to be on the same level as Universal/Disney.  I don't want the crowds that they have.  I don't want Trailblazers to be mandatory.  SDC  is more quaint and relaxing than the above mentioned parks.  It is way more affordable than them.  We've had Season Passes the last 46 years.  We love SDC the way it is.  I really love the look of MME.  I think it will be very popular (and maybe help keep the lines from getting too crazy at the other coasters.  Especially FITH). 
#9
Construction/Rumors / Re: Project 2027 Tracker
August 14, 2026, 11:45:10 AM
^ The area is shown on the SDC website: https://www.silverdollarcity.com/miners-mountain-express

#10
Construction/Rumors / Re: Project 2027 Tracker
August 05, 2026, 12:33:47 PM
Come on guys this is supposed to be a friendly place where anyone can talk about what they think/hope this project may be.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  There's no need to get hostile about it.  It's all for fun and we'll know for sure on the 14th.
#11
Thanks again for all your hard work on this.
#12
Random Talk / Re: Site issues
August 01, 2026, 11:39:08 AM
Thanks Shave for all your hard work!  I know it's a hassle with all the AI bots.
#13
Construction/Rumors / Re: Project 2027 Tracker
July 20, 2026, 09:13:21 PM
I found this on Ozarkly: https://www.ozarkly.com/stories/theming-upgrades/

This gentleman works with Robotics for SDC and keeps a lot of the special things about the City going.  The reason I'm posting it to this thread is near the end of the article it states : "He's also busy creating elements for a top-secret project that will be revealed later this season".  Gives me hope that they are really going all out with the theming for the new ride. 
#14
Construction/Rumors / Re: Project 2027 Tracker
July 10, 2026, 06:23:13 PM
^ Nice pics- thanks for posting!
#15
Yes thank you very much for all your hard work Shave!  Wish I could help you with the issues.