Author Topic: Happy (Late) Birthday SDCFans!  (Read 4083 times)

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
Happy (Late) Birthday SDCFans!
« on: July 15, 2010, 10:08:32 AM »
Happy late 3rd birthday SDCFans.com!! Each day the discussion is getting better and better. Thank you Steve for making this great website!  :D
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy (Late) Birthday SDCFans!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »
Steve, all the "old days" stuff I've posted since January has been on my mind for 26 years, and I'm so glad that the folks younger than me who barely remember, or were too young to remember it, have had a chance to read about those times here. I also have enjoyed participating in the various discussions on contemporary issues with SDC, and the general threads about other topics. We have a great group of folks that are members at the site, and I hope someday I can meet a few of them at the park. We all love SDC, and we gotta thank you, Steve, for the hard work you put into this site. THANKS! Happy 3rd Anniversary, SDCFans.com! ;D
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

maddilives4him

• Hatfield
  • Perserving the past!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 07:59:20 PM »
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY SDCFANS!!!!!!! (well, early of course!) Thanks Steve, for making this awesome website! Hey Coaster, do you know when the exact date of SDCfans 3rd B-day is?
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example to others in your speech, love, life, faithfulness, and purity."
                           - 1 Timothy 4:12

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 09:26:08 PM »
Thanks guys for continuing to make the site what it is. This place probably wouldn't be around any more if it wasn't for you guys and your awesome contributions. Hopefully this year will completely outshine the past three. I've reserved hosting through the next two years, so we'll be around a while yet at least.

Maddi, I 'officially' deemed the site open on July 14, 2007.

betamike

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • Silver Dollar City Photo Group on Flickr
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »
A very happy anniversary to the SDCFans site!  I look forward to seeing all my SDCFans every single day and couldn't imagine my life without it.
You've Got A Great Past Just Ahead Of You!

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 06:53:50 AM »
Guess i better say Happy Late B'day too.
My new bestist site on the net! Glad to see someone came up with the idea for talking about SDC. I had always wondered why City never had a message board.

Happy Birthday!! :)
Live life like it's the last day!

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »
They used to have a really good one but the guy who ran it left the park.  Now they have the mom's blog "yawn".......
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey