Author Topic: Your Time On Line at SDC Fans  (Read 5889 times)

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Your Time On Line at SDC Fans
« on: July 15, 2010, 06:01:16 AM »
I've noticed without looking at SAVETHEWHALES fancy statistics charts that there are peak times folks visit on line at SDC Fans. Seems like early in the morning...then around mid morning...then late afternoon and early evening...then later at night. I seem to see a few who regularly visit the site between 1-3am, too. So let's discuss this...when do you usually log on to SDC Fans, and why? Is it early morning and late evening because it's before and after work and school? Is it mid morning because it's coffee break time?  Is it late night 'cause you can't sleep?
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Time On Line at SDC Fans
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 06:22:32 AM »
My times are 5:30am cuz my woman heads to work before i do by an hour, & it gives me something to do. And about 6:00pm when i get home from work. Plus between 8-9pm before i go to bed. Reasons? Just cuz i love this site. ;D
Live life like it's the last day!

betamike

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • Silver Dollar City Photo Group on Flickr
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 06:37:23 AM »
With the iPhone and iPad, I'm on just whenever since it's portable as long as it doesn't interfere with making the magic in sunny Florida. 
You've Got A Great Past Just Ahead Of You!

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 09:59:00 AM »
Whenever I'm not busy. Which its getting harder and harder to find the time I used to have to get on here.  :(
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

Twinsmom98

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 10:02:38 AM »
I usually check it when I get up at 6 to see what has been going on and of course off and on at work so I can escape th the boredom of work and get my mind back to a good place.

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
  • Longing for the SDC "aura" once again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 12:41:09 PM »
I hate to be the rain cloud here, but it's pretty much all of the above from Junior's question. Here I am now in the p.m. because I have the time. Late night is because I am just not tired yet or I cant sleep. No real target time or specific window. Sometimes, I will watch tv, sometimes, read, sometimes I am on here. Just whenever.

Andymeets1880s

History Buff

• School Master, Circuit Rider, and Novelist
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Craftsman
  • We're History!
    • View Profile
    • CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR SITE!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »
My chart is interesting because it reflects two different schedules for me.  During the school year, I don't check in every day, but when I do, it's usually 5 or 6 pm for a quick look-see.  In the summer, all bets are off, but I usually work it in for longer periods of time after everyone else goes to bed (10pm-1am).  We won't even discuss the amount of time spent (but not wasted) on here!   :o
Always SEEKING Memories Worth Repeating

maddilives4him

• Hatfield
  • Perserving the past!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
I have a summer job and usually I check SDCfans before and after work. But since I've been off I usually just get on whenever. :)
"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example to others in your speech, love, life, faithfulness, and purity."
                           - 1 Timothy 4:12

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 08:15:59 PM »
I have to say it is on and off between the hours of 3p-9p monday thru friday with special guest appeances on select weekend viewings......
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 07:45:57 AM »
depends on my work schedule.  I for sure check it in the mornning and evening. If i am in the house during the day on break. I always check in.    Oh yes, if i cant sleep i check in also..  Love the site and always looking for something nteresting to read.  i have stated before i check this site as often ormore often than i check my email account.. sad yes? :'(  NO it is a good thing!!! :D

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »
sanddunerider - sorry, off topic.. is that a Honda Pilot or Odyssey for ya'r avatar?! I've always want'd one.
Live life like it's the last day!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »
this is a pilot- watercooled 400cc motor... the oddy's have a air cooled 350. pilot also has about 3 times the suspension..  Now if i could figure how to ride this in the branson area.......  i could have the best of both worlds!!   I could ride hard, and go to sdc also....

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »
My chart is identical to my actual schedule. I have activity between 8:00 AM through 2:00 PM. No activity after that since I am at work until I get home at 11:00 PM at which time my activity continues until about 1:00 AM when I go to sleep.  :)