Author Topic: WorldsofFun.org  (Read 3039 times)

Tom

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
WorldsofFun.org
« on: October 11, 2007, 01:38:21 AM »
I know that at least one other person on this site has posted at worldsoffun.org so this may be of interest.  The forum could get dicey- I found out my first time posting three years ago. Even though it was a place of strong opinion, it was fun.  Overthe past six months, the site was virtually shut down by spammers.  The site's organizer's asked people to write in and apply for a password.  I tried to get a password and never heard back from them.  I noticed that there have been three non-spam postings over the last month inwhich people are asking if anyone's planning on responding.   I assume that the site is totally crashed.  Does anyone know if the site is finished off?     

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: WorldsofFun.org
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 09:58:08 AM »
I have no idea; I, too, have e-mailed for a password and haven't received one.

Most of the most active members on wof.org are active over on Coaster Community, so it's possible people have just simply migrated due to a better forum system.

~ "Becky" Joy ~

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: WorldsofFun.org
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 11:06:49 AM »
Yeah, I found the site right at the end, but it was a pretty craptacular system. It's another example of why I'm trying so hard to secure the commenting system on the site.

It was probably one of the only other places where one could talk about SDC rumors though, as most forums despise talk of anything that hasn't been absolutely confirmed yet.