Author Topic: Any Rumored FM or FITH Improvements?  (Read 30224 times)

DollarCityBoy

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan since 1987
    • View Profile
Re: Any Rumored FM or FITH Improvements?
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »
Noticed this past weekend on the final drop it appeared they had an LED strobe light.  It didn't flash, it just came on and allowed you to see the water splashing up.  They had the water turned down so you did not get wet.  The ride op mentioned they already had the settings in place for the ride that occur during OTC.

I noticed the LED light at the end as well (on Oct 9th). I want to say it was flashing when we rode it.
You have a great past just ahead of you.

tiffanylynnt

• Conductor
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook. Add me as a friend, just let me know you're from SDCFans!
Re: Any Rumored FM or FITH Improvements?
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »
I am super disappointed!! I was there Oct 8, and I didn't get a chance to ride FITH even ONE time!!! I was with my sister and her bf and they decided they were planning the day so we had to do what they wanted. My sister kept wasting time lollygagging at the stores and at other rides when I metioned FITH. Me and her boyfriend were totally up for it! But my sister is afraid of the dark, so she doesn't like it and made sure nobody else in our little group could enjoy it either.

I did ride FM because the line for the train was FOREVER long. We were gonna ride the train after FM, but for some reason, we didn't make it back around to the train. My sister got mad at me because we didn't get to ride the train. Don't get me wrong, I love the train and it wasn't my fault we didn't ride, but as long as I'm blamed for it, I'll make it personal! I told my sister it was revenge for not getting to ride FITH!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:20:00 PM by tiffanylynnt »
"They don't hit nothin' though... They're New York Yankees." - Alfie Bolin