Author Topic: Brumley Gospel Festival coming to Bentonville, Arkansas!  (Read 2051 times)

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Brumley Gospel Festival coming to Bentonville, Arkansas!
« on: May 10, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »
The granddaughters of Albert Brumley, outstanding writer of dozens of Gospel music songs including "I'll Fly Away,"
are sponsoring a big Gospel music festival in Bentonville, Arkansas May 14-15. The Brumley MusicFest will feature performances by Mark Bishop, Aaron Wilburn, Brian Free and Assurance, Karen Peck and New River, and the Dove Brothers on the 14th. On the second day, line up is: The Grascals, Mark Bishop,  Aaron Wilburn, Little Roy & Lizzy, and the Chuck Wagon Gang.  Tickets $20 for the 14th, $35 for both days, $60 reserved seating for both evenings. The event will be held at Bentonville High School Gym. Ticket info: 888-462-6718.  The Brumley family also has a big Gospel event each year in Lebannon, MO that draws 40,000 people. This is the first time the daughters have sponsored a show in Bentonville. The girls live in Benton County, Arkansas.
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"