Author Topic: New Attraction Survey  (Read 5442 times)

sdcforever

New Attraction Survey
« on: June 01, 2009, 09:04:54 AM »
According to Screamscape, Wild Adventures has been taking a survey about some new ride ideas lately.  They ask opinions about four new attraction ideas: Mammoth River (Family Raft Slide), Racing Slide (4 lane mat racer), a collection of new Family Thrill Rides (Junior Coaster, Orbiter, Screamin’ Eagles, Fireball as well as a new animal exhibit) and finally Night Fire, a new Nighttime Spectacular that would mix lasers, projections, lighting effects and fireworks. Looks like the new owners are looking at almost any and all possibilities right now, except for adding a large new coaster.

danjankids

• View Profile
Re: New Attraction Survey
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »
Sounds like they are just moving CC there.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »
I could see them getting the flying carpet. They already have a tower and a frisbee, so I still see us getting Accelerator and, unfortunately, Fireball. I just hope they overhaul everything that comes over to the other parks.

sdcforever

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 06:39:43 AM »
WA has sent out a new attraction to survey to many passholders this week, according to Screamscape.  The five ideas being asked about include: Dinosaur Expedition (a walk-through attraction with life-size dinosaurs), High Seas Diving Stunt Show (pirate themed), Casper’s Ghost Blasters (Interactive Dark Ride) and Two Giant Family Tube Slides for the water park and a Jungle themed area with a Zamperla Disk’O.