Author Topic: Discounts for Silver Dollar City  (Read 4032 times)

Silver Dollar STL

• View Profile
Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« on: August 19, 2007, 08:58:49 PM »
Hi guys

Our Family will be visiting Branson the last week of August.  We will be coming down from St Louis... I have not been to SDC in about 20 or so years (as a kid) Are there any better times to go?  Any discounts for entrance to the park? 

Thanks for any info you can provide..

Bob

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »
Check this blog entry by Conductor Sam to learn how to get a discount by drinkin' good ole Coke:

Blog

Welcome to the forums!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:03:30 PM by Coaster »
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 09:04:01 PM »
Right now seems to be the best time of the year to visit the park actually.

Schools starting back up, so a lot of the kids are gone; the weather just might cool down a few degrees for you, but not enough to make a good water ride not worthwhile, and due to the fact that no festivals are going on, the park shouldn't be too crowded. A guy I know went last week and he said the crowds were fantastic: 5 min. waits on everything, even PK.

I think after this visit you'll find it hard not to come back again next year, or even for the big Christmas festival.

Bring in the label of any 20oz Coke product, and you'll get $5 off your admission for a one-day admission. That's the only deal I know of currently, but your hotel may have something as well.