Author Topic: ROLL CALL: When you going to the park?  (Read 21828 times)

Jipper

• View Profile
Re: ROLL CALL: When you going to the park?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2020, 11:46:07 AM »
Currently penciled in for July 5th and 6th... We'll see how things go between now and then w/ regards to the pandemic... It will be nice to get away, even if only for a couple of days.

mrcyclone

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2020, 10:30:38 AM »
got my mask, annual pass and my reservation for noo on Sunday the 14th!!  See yall there!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 07:46:44 PM »
got my mask, annual pass and my reservation for noo on Sunday the 14th!!  See yall there!

92 degrees and expected high humidity from all the rain..

Lots of water to drink, Good luck, would like to hear you report sunday evening..

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 01:04:48 AM »
Anyone going to wear one of these masks?

Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2020, 07:51:27 AM »
Anyone going to wear one of these masks?

I would if they made it in dry fit! :)

Bucketsofjoy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2020, 01:56:10 PM »
14th

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2020, 03:10:34 PM »
Just made reservations for July 9th and 10th.  Yeehaw!
I'm Your Huckleberry

Fergy328

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2020, 12:55:28 AM »
Going down with a buddy of mine on July 25th! Mystic River Falls better be open by then!

How-doFolks

• Craftsman
  • Dirt racin' is our Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2020, 06:38:46 AM »
Well, we are going to try & go to the park Aug 8th for Moonlight Madness. Hope to get the after 5pm tickets for the $30+. Gunna have back up masks just in case. As my brother keeps saying, we just wanna be at the park. He did send them an E mail about the limit on people at the park, & he was told not to worry about it, & that they do not see it being a problem. Cant wait!!
Live life like it's the last day!

legoerosion

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2020, 11:44:03 AM »
We're planning to purchase the "buy one day get the second free" and be there on August 9th for Moonlight Madness and spend half the week in a condo and doing stuff around Branson and go back to SDC on tuesday.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2020, 09:21:33 PM »
We went to the park this past Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to our trailblazer passes we walked right on to MRF.  It was a nice ride but honestly I think I liked LR better.  It seems like you bounce off the sides of the channel quite a bit and can be a bit rough.  It also seems like most of the ride time is tied up with with transporting the boat from one point of the ride to another.  Boat seems to spin quite a bit, and fast too sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, I still think it is a great ride but not one I would wait more than about 15-20 minutes to wait.  On Sunday we went right to the ride and rode it thru the regular line the later on used our TB to ride it again  The park was pretty empty, parking lot not very full, but I think everyone was on line at MRF.

We also ate at Ribhouse.  When we went thru the line and got our food, I was impressed by the amount of food they gave for the price.  I got the brisket and pulled pork.  To me both seems on the dry side for my liking.  Flavor was not bad, not anywhere close to the best bbq I have had but probably good for a theme park.

Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 07:38:49 AM »
We went to the park this past Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to our trailblazer passes we walked right on to MRF.  It was a nice ride but honestly I think I liked LR better.  It seems like you bounce off the sides of the channel quite a bit and can be a bit rough.  It also seems like most of the ride time is tied up with with transporting the boat from one point of the ride to another.  Boat seems to spin quite a bit, and fast too sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, I still think it is a great ride but not one I would wait more than about 15-20 minutes to wait.  On Sunday we went right to the ride and rode it thru the regular line the later on used our TB to ride it again  The park was pretty empty, parking lot not very full, but I think everyone was on line at MRF.

We also ate at Ribhouse.  When we went thru the line and got our food, I was impressed by the amount of food they gave for the price.  I got the brisket and pulled pork.  To me both seems on the dry side for my liking.  Flavor was not bad, not anywhere close to the best bbq I have had but probably good for a theme park.

I was there on Saturday. I rode MRF twice. I waited 90 minutes each time and the wait was worth every second. You miss a lot when you use your trailblazer. There are a lot of cool details in thee line. In the second waiting area there is an amazing view of the ride out the window. It also is a ton of fun being in line and watching the boats drop through the ride que building. To each their own bu I will happily wait any amount of time for MRF.

The next time you go to the smokehouse get the turkey. I have tried all the other meats and the turkey is the best every time.

I'm glad you got to ride over the weekend. It took me 4 separate times in line to finally ride. Granted those were during the soft opening phase.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 05:10:36 PM »
We did go  thru the regular line the first time but it was right at opening so we did not wait that long in the actual line/que area.

MCLFLN

• Jr. Citizen
  • Going since 1978
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2020, 07:56:52 AM »
If you haven't visited the park is it still possible to covert your 2020 season pass to a 2021 for free?

pintrader

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2020, 08:16:01 AM »
If you haven't visited the park is it still possible to covert your 2020 season pass to a 2021 for free?

Even before Covid-19 SDC had in place that you could convert your season pass to the following year if it had not been used during the current year.  So I would say yes!