Author Topic: Hall of Fame Motel - Michele or Lori @ 417-332-2121 3005 W 76 Country Blvd  (Read 11773 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
With the Rate changes and Blackout dates imposed by Ozark Valley this week, I thought maybe some of us may want another option for rooms..

I called Michele at All Access, as you know (or should know), All Access Branson is our go to people for discount show tickets and they have helped us many times in the past to find rooms when Ozark, or Classic was sold out.

They are locally owned, and the ladies that run it are all family. They are Great, I have used them for years for ticket discounts, NO upsell, NO condo/time share BS, NO bait and switch, AND the deliver your tickets to your motel for no charge.

All Access is tied in directly with Hall of Fame Motel, right there on 76 highway across the street from the Wax Museum and Castle of Chaos.   3005 W 76 Country Blvd

After a couple of calls with Michele, She was able to work us in a price of 50.00 per night INCLUDING TAX.
This price is good for any night during the year.
NO blackouts,
they have 64 rooms and all rooms are accessable without using stairs,
Rooms seem bigger to me,
Updated with Flat screens in most rooms,
Micro, Fridge, Coffee in all rooms,
Some rooms have a Desk and Chair in them also.
WiFi of course,
Nice outdoor Patio area with easy chairs, for late evening converation or hanging out.
Parking lot is pretty Level compared to many others,
There is a back street that you can access of Gretna, So you DONT have to get on 76 unless you want to.

3 Things they DONT have..
#1 No Swimming Pool.
#2 Their office/kitchen building burned down last year, and at this point there is NO breakfast, with NO plans at this point for Breakfast for this year anyway.. Could change, but dont plan it at this point.
#3 No pet rooms.

IF need be, You can call Michele, express your desire for the above immenities and she will get you a discount room at another motel in town,  BUT the price wont be the 50:00 per night rate,,  It will be discounted, but depends on motel and their rate, BUT michele will be able to verify pricing with you while on phone..  NO surprises..

Obviously Ozark Valley still has these added bonuses, so may be prudent to call Andrea if these are important to you. Always an option..

You must Call Michele or Lori at All Access Branson, at 417-332-2121, Tell them you are calling for the SDCFans discount..  IF you dont mention SDCfans, you wont get the price. 

Again the price is 50.00 per night and that INCLUDES all state taxes.

I would also suggest if you have multiple trips planned this year, you make reservations now..   If you wait until last minute for reservation, no guarantee on room availability.

So, give them a call, as always PM me with any questions/concerns. 
I wasnt aware of Ozark Valley's changes until last week. 
Hopefully this will help us all out.

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
Thanks once again for coming through for us!

cheesehead57

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
I know that Classic Motor Inn did not treat KD well. Some of it was her fault for not standing up to the owners. We have been staying there for all of our visits sonce the Patel family has owned it. We tell them when we book our rooms that we want the Silver Dollar City fans tate of $40.00 a night and have no problem getting it. The rooms are clean and they have updated some of them as well as the regular breakfast room by the office. They have been very gracious to us.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
I liked staying at the Ozark last year but I am not sure I want to try and keep up with all the blackout dates.  It seems any of the times I would be there it is blacked out.  I will probably try Hall of Fame, whatever is the cheapest on Travelocity, or just go with a Hilton property.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
I liked staying at the Ozark last year but I am not sure I want to try and keep up with all the blackout dates.  It seems any of the times I would be there it is blacked out.  I will probably try Hall of Fame, whatever is the cheapest on Travelocity, or just go with a Hilton property.

Yes, the blackout dates are killer for me too..  thus the phone call.   I have stayed there in the past, management team are all friendly,  rooms seem bigger for some reason. 

I like the option of knowing the set rate fee, with no variables. call, reserve, show up, pay 50 bucks.. DONE!! 

Obviousdramatic

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
Hall of Fame is a nice place. :) I have stayed there. It was clean, quiet and had a nice breakfast. The owners are just so nice!! I would suggest this place time and again.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Hall of Fame is a nice place. :) I have stayed there. It was clean, quiet and had a nice breakfast. The owners are just so nice!! I would suggest this place time and again.

Yes very quiet, just off 76 far enough you cant hear traffic,  Charlies rib and Steak is in the same parking lot..  I love the place..

Just a reminder... 
NO breakfast this year.
Their Office/kitchen burned down last year, and at this point nothing has been rebuilt or set up to accomadate breakfast...

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Talked to Michele today and the Motel is back open for Business..

So if you need somewhere to stay, give her or Lori a call at 417-332-2121.

Read previous post for rate details and information..

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Had another good stay over the weekend, went down friday, caught up on shows we havent been able to see at all this year.. 

Motel was great,  AC worked great, these rooms are huge,of course everything clean and in place. They are updating some of the furnishings.

Give Michele a call at 417-332-2121 to reserve your 50.00 including tax room.. 

Make sure your read the opening post on this thread for all the details..

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of Fame Motel - Michele or Lori @ 417-332-2121 3005 W 76 Country Blvd
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2022, 01:56:27 PM »
Read in a recent issue of Branson Tri-Lakes News that this motel has been sold to a developer who is converting it to more permanent lodging. It's the same developer who bought the nearby Angel Inn and converted it.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 06:55:55 AM »
Read in a recent issue of Branson Tri-Lakes News that this motel has been sold to a developer who is converting it to more permanent lodging. It's the same developer who bought the nearby Angel Inn and converted it.

yes infortunately thast is true.. they stopped doing "retail" reservations the first of August I believe. 
Too Bad, another locally owned company selling to outside developers...
Wait and see if it pans out or not, Angel Inn isnt open yet to Extended stay yet,.,.

Pudgy Jones

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 08:49:13 AM »
Where does everyone stay these days? Are there any good locally-owned hotels left? Lodge of the Ozarks is locally-owned, but it's out of my price range.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2022, 02:00:05 PM »
Where does everyone stay these days? Are there any good locally-owned hotels left? Lodge of the Ozarks is locally-owned, but it's out of my price range.

We ABNB anytime we go.

KevinLong

• Ozark Hillbilly
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2022, 04:05:10 PM »
I used to stay at White Wing Lodge.  it was perfect for me .. close and reasonable and the shuttle was a nice perk.

now that their rentals are handled by some shady chain rental place (vacasa). I will not go back. huge price jump and many blackout dates requiring up to a weeks stay. used to be you could pop down for an impromptu visit but now it too much hassle.

Covid took its toll also -- its being run essentially as an airbnb - everything online- they send you a door code and there really is no service at all- no one in the office, no manager, no one to fix any problems. you have to call an 800# if your television is not working??. wtf is that. NO THANKS

Shame I loved that place and stayed very often.  now I just tough it out and make all my trips in a single day and head home after. Long day, but saves money.

my two cents
Kevin 

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2022, 04:11:18 PM »

I cant think of any, hall of fame, and Ozark Valley both sold this year to outside sources..

Michelle at all access tied me into Bransinn on Green Mountain,
not locally owned,
but good staff,
big rooms,
BIG brekafast,
flat parking lot,
interior corrider for privacy and secruity.
havent had any problems there, stayed 4 or 5 time..
you might call her..