Author Topic: Theatres for Sale, (again)  (Read 3365 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Theatres for Sale, (again)
« on: November 13, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »
Rfd is up for sale again, and word is out it has sold... (again).   No details oher than that..

New news.. 
Andy Williams Theatre also up for sale this week,  purchase price somewhere in the neighborhood of 7.5 mill...

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: Theatres for Sale, (again)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 08:41:56 PM »
Rfd is up for sale again, and word is out it has sold... (again).   No details oher than that..

New news.. 
Andy Williams Theatre also up for sale this week,  purchase price somewhere in the neighborhood of 7.5 mill...

I keep hearing Dinner Theatre for RFD.  The Andy Williams one is interesting.  With that new Boardwalk going in next door is the land more valuable than the theatre?
SWOOSH

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Theatres for Sale, (again)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 07:38:29 AM »

New news.. 

I keep hearing Dinner Theatre for RFD.  The Andy Williams one is interesting.  With that new Boardwalk going in next door is the land more valuable than the theatre?

I dont know, would not think so,
But that theatre is one of the poorest set up venues in town, yes it is nice, yes it is updated, yes it is very well decorated outside, but the stairs, and access to other rooms is just bad.\
I expected The Osmonds to buy it when it came up, but obviously they dont want to touch it.
Have to sit back and see what happens.. I dont see anyone coming in and jumping on it..
The RFD is less money and way better theatre overall..  as far as people friendly is concerned, and access...