Author Topic: NEW RIDE AT SILVER DOLLAR CITY! Behind the scenes: Mystic River Falls and MORE!  (Read 2328 times)

johnburton

• Hatfield
  • Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson
    • View Profile
    • TPF! Travel
WATCH THIS EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT HERE: https://youtu.be/80PLvKlLcUc

NEW RIDE AT SILVER DOLLAR CITY! Behind the scenes: Mystic River Falls and MORE coming 2020!

John and Amy were at the media day at Silver Dollar City for the HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT of a BRAND NEW RIDE that will open during the summer of 2020!

INFO ABOUT MYSTIC RIVER FALLS:
Mystic River Falls, itself a $23 million investment, will be a River Adventure that is themed to the history and legend of the great Marvel Cave, which was the catalyst for Silver Dollar City six decades ago.

Riders will splash through nearly a half-mile (2100’) scenic journey, navigating hairpin turns, high tides and a hidden mine shaft on more than a 5-minute trek.

Plus, Adventurers will discover industry-leading special features: – 82’ Tall Lift Tower River Adventurers will ascend a more than 8-story lift tower, exposed to the open air as their rafts rotate during the climb!

The rotation elevator lift of 4 platforms is unique to this ride and will be the only one like it in the world to go up so high.

More than 6-Story Elevated River Channel, 180’ Long The rafts will connect to an elevated river channel suspended in the air 66’ high and travel within the channel for 180 linear feet.

A Grand Finale Waterfall of 4.5 Stories of Thrilling Adventure! Racing down and through the ride’s queue building, River Adventurers will brave the Mystic River Falls finale… The Tallest Raft Ride Drop in the Western Hemisphere 4.5 Stories to The Wettest Splashdown in the Park’s 60-Year History!

Mystic River Falls will be the highlight of a new themed area of the park, Rivertown, where 1880s townfolk are caught up in a high-spirited celebration, representing Silver Dollar City’s Diamond Jubilee.

The all-new Rivertown Smokehouse, the largest dining investment in the corporation’s history, will serve the park’s famous BBQ plus new favorites, providing 450 viewing seats along the banks of the Mystic River. (Investment $4 million)

#silverdollarcity #mysticriverfalls #newride #travel #family #adventure #vlog #trips #vacation

Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson, Missouri.

Co-host of TPF! Trips, Places and Fun

sdcfan88

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
    • Stormdragon Weather Photography
Nice vlog! I think I saw you guys a couple times while up there at the event yesterday. :)

johnburton

• Hatfield
  • Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson
    • View Profile
    • TPF! Travel
Thanks!
Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson, Missouri.

Co-host of TPF! Trips, Places and Fun

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
The new area needed a solid flat.