Author Topic: Busiest/Slowest days?  (Read 2078 times)

Preachin_Bill

• Citizen
    • View Profile
Busiest/Slowest days?
« on: June 12, 2019, 09:35:22 PM »
Hello all, I realize this is in no way scientific nor can we get a perfect answer, but I'm interested in what others have observed...
Of course this can depend on the weather and school calendar, etc.., but all else equal:

Which days are the "slowest" at SDC?

If I had to order it from busiest days to slowest days, would it go like this?

Saturday
Friday
Thursday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday

Or some other order?
Small wonder our lives have so little of God in them, when we come in touch with so little that God has made.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: Busiest/Slowest days?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 11:25:52 PM »
You can watch the attendance thread and get a rough idea.  Sanddunerider and I are trying to keep that updated (when we remember)
SWOOSH

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 06:43:47 AM »
You can watch the attendance thread and get a rough idea.  Sanddunerider and I are trying to keep that updated (when we remember)

Great work and effort guys, we will be able to make a predictable calendar with that info. 

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 05:37:16 PM »
Hello all, I realize this is in no way scientific nor can we get a perfect answer, but I'm interested in what others have observed...
Of course this can depend on the weather and school calendar, etc.., but all else equal:

Which days are the "slowest" at SDC?

If I had to order it from busiest days to slowest days, would it go like this?

Saturday
Friday
Thursday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday

Or some other order?

That's probably a pretty reasonable guess.  Though your #2-4 can fluctuate a little bit depending on the Thursday discount tickets.  During Moonlight Madness Thursday is as busy and sometimes busier, than Saturdays because of those tickets.

Fridays are usually busier than Sundays, but not always.  They can go either way, especially with the weather.  In summer they'll often be fairly close.

And the slowest would usually be Tuesday or Wednesday.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.