Author Topic: New Festivals, News Ideas!  (Read 1700 times)

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
New Festivals, News Ideas!
« on: April 03, 2019, 07:17:07 AM »
I have been a advocate of SDC entering into the festivals with food featured more prominently.  Maybe its because I am getting older and looking for non ride distractions.   What are your opinions and would you participate in a event handled in this manor? The pattern is a ticketed system with choices, you pay one price for a number of tickets and use them as you wish trying food around the park.  Seems this could be used during BBQ festivals and almost any other theme including Christmas.  This would pull more $ out of my pocket and I believe this would add to my day causing me to want to spend more time and money on park.  Would this effect your day in a positive way?
Link provided gives a good idea exactly how they could handle this and still sell the items individually.  What are your thoughts opinions?

https://www.micechat.com/220842-berry-good-knotts-boysenberry-festival/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:35:20 AM by mhguy77 »

JustGoHogs

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Re: New Festivals, News Ideas!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 10:07:13 AM »
SDC develops new foods for virtually each festival.  Thanks to my previous career in radio, I got to sample almost everything they came up with.  Maybe a better job could be done to make sure guests are aware of the food options, but they're always available.