Author Topic: New Video: The Aquarium is Coming in 2020!  (Read 3722 times)

johnburton

• Hatfield
  • Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson
    • View Profile
    • TPF! Travel
New Video: The Aquarium is Coming in 2020!
« on: February 27, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »
John and Amy are in rare form! Watch this hilarious video here: https://youtu.be/iVHQwqPtZhU

BRANSON, MO Big News! Coming in 2020: Aquarium at the Boardwalk

Branson, Missouri will be home to a remarkable new aquarium in early 2020, The Aquarium At The Boardwalk! Groundbreaking happened TODAY, February 27, 2019 at the site that has been home to The Grand Palace for many years.

John and Amy reveal just what is coming including the cost and size of this exciting project, featured attractions and MORE!

#aquarium #branson #travel #family #adventure #vlog #trips #vacation
Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson, Missouri.

Co-host of TPF! Trips, Places and Fun

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: New Video: The Aquarium is Coming in 2020!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:08:44 PM »
Nice of the city to kick in 13%  (7 million dollars) of the taxpayers monies for this project...

Never know what the city may decide to back next.... ::)

chittlins

• Craftsman
  • I want a watermelon stand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 09:29:00 PM »
Nice of the city to kick in 13%  (7 million dollars) of the taxpayers monies for this project...

chittlins

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:34:10 PM »
This gets money but the proposed indoor water park hotel with outdoor white water course gets pee'd on.

I cringe at those two procreating.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
I’m honestly surprised that Ripley’s didn’t open an Aquarium in Branson already.  I’m also a little shocked they haven’t introduced any of their attractions at the Landing.  A Guinness World Records would go over well there. 
SWOOSH

kurtbach

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 10:30:00 AM »
This gets money but the proposed indoor water park hotel with outdoor white water course gets pee'd on.

Are you referring to the one proposed by Westgate resorts?  Did that one get the ax or is it still going to happen?

chittlins

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 01:04:20 PM »

Are you referring to the one proposed by Westgate resorts?  Did that one get the ax or is it still going to happen?

Westgate, ha ha, no not that one.

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 02:15:31 PM »

I totally agree. TIFs and tax breaks = Corporate welfare at the expense of taxpayers. Branson taxes the hell out of tourists and then gives it away. But, not any different than any other tourist destination. When your hotel tax is almost 12% maybe you do not need my business anymore.

OK, Rant over.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 05:04:29 PM »

NO westgate at SOTH and Gretna is being funded by westgate themselves.. I dont know if they will ever get it finiched, but it is all theirs...

Chittlins was talking about the proposed 400 million dollar park , they "wanted" to build west and just north of Celebration City.....

chittlins

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 09:38:49 PM »

I totally agree. TIFs and tax breaks = Corporate welfare at the expense of taxpayers. Branson taxes the hell out of tourists and then gives it away. But, not any different than any other tourist destination. When your hotel tax is almost 12% maybe you do not need my business anymore.

OK, Rant over.

OK AOC, can't give it away if you don't make it