Author Topic: Headed to Branson..  (Read 687 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Headed to Branson..
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 06:54:46 AM »
Maybe you can check out on what's going on with the remodeling at the Cascades Inn and what's going on with the
destruction of the old Ramada Inn by Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater?

OK, I will do that,,,

Cascades, not much to see, they are getting all new front facade, you dont even reconize the old building,  has been kind of a long project..

will get pics of Ramada,,

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 09:35:48 AM »
 Made my trip,  was good to see a couple of my favorite shows in town...  as you all know I am friends with and really like their show, The Haygoods.  It was good to see them all after there winter break..  was able to work in the afternooon show at Grand country, always a good time with that group too...

Pictures..?? >:( >:(

Took several pics, and when I got home I have a "Corrupted" disc message!!  So NO pics..... >:( >:(.

Here is what I saw...
The new pool at The tracks next to Hughes, NO progress..  Bad weather
The New ride at the other Tracks next to Tanger- No noticable progree there.. They are saving the old track for sure as we discussed.
The Wonderworks they have the one Elevator shaft done, working on a second now, not much else.
Still working on the interior of THE Starlite for the new National Enquirers museum, not a lot of progress there.
Ramada Inn--  The Main building is leveled and gone, the other two buildings have been gutted and and look like will come down soon. Wont take long there are 3 or 4 big pieces of equipment, and these guys look like they are being serious about it!!!!  LOL   This is really going to chnage the way that area looks.. Ramada has been there a long time...

Be back in 4 weeks, try to get updated pics then with a "good" disc,,,, ::)

Okiebenz

• Citizen
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Today at 05:12:31 PM »
We are headed up tomorrow and are going to the Stampede.  While watching the news for the last week or so about every other commercial is theirs so I finally gave in.  In fact, 2 commercials just played on the TV in the time it took me to post this.  They must be spending a fortune in advertising.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Today at 06:41:12 PM »
We are headed up tomorrow and are going to the Stampede.  While watching the news for the last week or so about every other commercial is theirs so I finally gave in.  In fact, 2 commercials just played on the TV in the time it took me to post this.  They must be spending a fortune in advertising.

Never been,,   I think you get a "big" 5.00 discount if you have SDC season passes.