General Category > Branson Talk

Headed to Branson..

(1/6) > >>

sanddunerider:
I am headed to Branson this weekend to see a couple of shows that start up this weekend...

Does anyone want any specific pics of winter projects down there..?  LOL, I am taking orders now..

mhguy77:

Santa bring you a new drone?  Maybe we can dig up some current footage of the construction site.  I suspect we will see some footage soon although I wouldn't think there was much to look at now, but I could be wrong.
Have a great time, Hurts donuts, Glazed coated with blueberry strusel are worth the stop.  I also think its the cheapest donut there.   Enjoy your day!

sanddunerider:
No drone.. LOL....

I have talked to a couple of my buddies down there that do the helicopters and requested pictures if they get out and go that way... (nothing yet >:().      LOL

Mmm... I like a good glazed donut, or maybe a maple long john... :)

Swoosh:
Other than the project I already told you about, please stop by the Tracks again. 
Have fun. 

johnburton:
We are about to release a new travel video... How to plan the perfect Branson vacation... Probably tonight at www.tpftravel.com/video.

Someone of the attractions we highlighted that are open now (or soon) are Dogwood Canyon, Escape Code and The Axe Game (which we own), certain shows, fishing, Top of the Rock, Titanic, and more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version