Author Topic: Season Passes?  (Read 531 times)

JustGoHogs

• SDC fan
    • View Profile
Season Passes?
« on: January 25, 2019, 03:09:07 PM »
Anyone else got their SP's in the mail yet?  My wife is concerned something is wrong because we haven't gotten ours yet.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Season Passes?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »
got mine a few days ago.  I ordered a few days before Christmas- a day or two after their deadline to receive them before Christmas as I recall.  They were postmarked to me on the 17 of January.

So if you ordered them after Christmas, I wouldn't worry.  They'll get there.  :-)
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

Jemmicat

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 03:33:15 PM »
I actually called last Saturday because I ordered Jan 4 and never even got a confirmation email that order went through. Apparently they have been swamped as last Saturday they had just started running the passes ordered 1/2. I did get mine today, though.

She resent my confirmation email and I never did get it at all. Not sure why

sdcfan88

• Cave Guide
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 07:54:24 PM »
Check and double check your spam folders.

Jemmicat

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 08:55:32 AM »
I checked spam, junk, everywhere and never got the confirmation. It was charged on my CC so that is why I called (when it finally hit me that I had not received them yet)

But I received my pass so all is good. But like I said, when I called on Jan 18 she told me they were just then working on the Jan 2 purchased passes. So seem to be running about 3 weeks from order to receipt

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 02:01:26 PM »
I checked spam, junk, everywhere and never got the confirmation. It was charged on my CC so that is why I called (when it finally hit me that I had not received them yet)

But I received my pass so all is good. But like I said, when I called on Jan 18 she told me they were just then working on the Jan 2 purchased passes. So seem to be running about 3 weeks from order to receipt

LOL.  well..... In their defense...  You wont need them for about another 50-60 days..... ;)

Pudgy Jones

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 08:39:46 AM »
I ordered mine on January 3 and received my passes on Saturday.

JustGoHogs

• SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 03:02:13 PM »
Just checked the mail and our passes came today!  WooHoo!!