Author Topic: Season Passes?  (Read 6756 times)

JustGoHogs

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Season Passes?
« on: January 25, 2019, 03:09:07 PM »
Anyone else got their SP's in the mail yet?  My wife is concerned something is wrong because we haven't gotten ours yet.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Season Passes?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »
got mine a few days ago.  I ordered a few days before Christmas- a day or two after their deadline to receive them before Christmas as I recall.  They were postmarked to me on the 17 of January.

So if you ordered them after Christmas, I wouldn't worry.  They'll get there.  :-)
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

Jemmicat

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 03:33:15 PM »
I actually called last Saturday because I ordered Jan 4 and never even got a confirmation email that order went through. Apparently they have been swamped as last Saturday they had just started running the passes ordered 1/2. I did get mine today, though.

She resent my confirmation email and I never did get it at all. Not sure why

sdcfan88

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan
    • View Profile
    • Stormdragon Weather Photography
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 07:54:24 PM »
Check and double check your spam folders.

Jemmicat

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 08:55:32 AM »
I checked spam, junk, everywhere and never got the confirmation. It was charged on my CC so that is why I called (when it finally hit me that I had not received them yet)

But I received my pass so all is good. But like I said, when I called on Jan 18 she told me they were just then working on the Jan 2 purchased passes. So seem to be running about 3 weeks from order to receipt

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 02:01:26 PM »
I checked spam, junk, everywhere and never got the confirmation. It was charged on my CC so that is why I called (when it finally hit me that I had not received them yet)

But I received my pass so all is good. But like I said, when I called on Jan 18 she told me they were just then working on the Jan 2 purchased passes. So seem to be running about 3 weeks from order to receipt

LOL.  well..... In their defense...  You wont need them for about another 50-60 days..... ;)

Pudgy Jones

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 08:39:46 AM »
I ordered mine on January 3 and received my passes on Saturday.

JustGoHogs

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 03:02:13 PM »
Just checked the mail and our passes came today!  WooHoo!!

BackInTime

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 09:41:27 PM »
Silly question, but are SDC season passes good for admission to Dollywood and vice versa? I'm doubtful, but wasn't sure given they're both HFEC properties and viewed by many as "sister parks" in a way. But perhaps that's only in spirit based on their similarities with respect to general theming.   

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 10:32:40 PM »
Silly question, but are SDC season passes good for admission to Dollywood and vice versa? I'm doubtful, but wasn't sure given they're both HFEC properties and viewed by many as "sister parks" in a way. But perhaps that's only in spirit based on their similarities with respect to general theming.

50% off the gate price for most HFEC attractions
SWOOSH

Obviousdramatic

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 08:37:58 AM »
For those who got the SP: I was wondering if any of you would be willing to let go of the Track coupon. I would be willing to trade with the other discount coupons that came with it including the 25% one purchase at SDC for it. Thanks friends.

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 11:12:40 AM »
I'll look and see if we still have ours.  I think I might have tossed it with some of the other chaff.  If we have it, you're welcome to it.  You may need to remind me if you don't see a post from me about it soon.

Obviousdramatic

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 02:44:44 PM »
That would be great! Thanks!

Gilligan

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 09:02:30 PM »
I don't remember getting anything about Tracks, but I'll gladly trade you.  I'll check tomorrow when I'm home.

Obviousdramatic

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 06:48:07 AM »
Thanks! That would be great!