Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Season Passes?

(1/4) > >>

JustGoHogs:
Anyone else got their SP's in the mail yet?  My wife is concerned something is wrong because we haven't gotten ours yet.

sirwillow:
got mine a few days ago.  I ordered a few days before Christmas- a day or two after their deadline to receive them before Christmas as I recall.  They were postmarked to me on the 17 of January.

So if you ordered them after Christmas, I wouldn't worry.  They'll get there.  :-)

Jemmicat:
I actually called last Saturday because I ordered Jan 4 and never even got a confirmation email that order went through. Apparently they have been swamped as last Saturday they had just started running the passes ordered 1/2. I did get mine today, though.

She resent my confirmation email and I never did get it at all. Not sure why

sdcfan88:
Check and double check your spam folders.

Jemmicat:
I checked spam, junk, everywhere and never got the confirmation. It was charged on my CC so that is why I called (when it finally hit me that I had not received them yet)

But I received my pass so all is good. But like I said, when I called on Jan 18 she told me they were just then working on the Jan 2 purchased passes. So seem to be running about 3 weeks from order to receipt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version