Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > Construction/Rumors

SDC’s 2021 Project(s) and Park Developments

(1/36) > >>

Swoosh:
This is your official thread to post updates and speculations dealing the 2021 operating season for Silver Dollar City properties in Branson, MO.

Remember to list credits if you post photos that come from a different site and/or are not your own.

Thanks and happy speculating.

Swoosh:
We are still a little far out from 2021, but the whispers are getting louder that FITH will be torn out at the end of the 2020 season and will be completely demolished to make way for a brand new version.  Of course things change over time but definitely something to keep an eye and ear on

shavethewhales:
The rumors sure have been flying lately. But I guess it makes sense. We have always said it was a matter of time, and with the way things have been allowed to slowly degrade over time, it had to give way eventually. Now that they have popped the cork on ride replacements with Lost River, it makes sense to knock the others out one at a time.

FITH will be hard to see go. Even with a "new" version, we all know it won't be the same in spirit. Goodbye baldknobbers.

sdcfan88:

--- Quote from: shavethewhales on January 16, 2019, 06:56:59 PM ---FITH will be hard to see go. Even with a "new" version, we all know it won't be the same in spirit. Goodbye baldknobbers.

--- End quote ---

Thats what I fear too. It will be a watered down shell of its former self.

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: sdcfan88 on January 16, 2019, 07:41:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: shavethewhales on January 16, 2019, 06:56:59 PM ---FITH will be hard to see go. Even with a "new" version, we all know it won't be the same in spirit. Goodbye baldknobbers.

--- End quote ---

Thats what I fear too. It will be a watered down shell of its former self.

--- End quote ---

Blazing Fury does just fine without the Baldknobbers and it’s far from being considered watered down. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version