Author Topic: Discount Tickets?  (Read 6725 times)

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Re: Discount Tickets?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 03:57:17 PM »
My friend owns a timeshare. We get together once a year to hang out. They STILL make her go to those meetings to upsell her crap.  ::) I go sit with her and listen to them. While not the top of the to do list,  we make it fun.

No one can force you to do that! All she needs to say is no. Simple. I owned a timeshare at one time and every time I checked in they tried to get me to go to the upsell meetings. Unless she wants the trinkets or gift crds they hand out like halloween candy a stern No will do it.

hello_3721

• View Profile
Re: Discount Tickets?
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 05:15:01 PM »
Who has the 2 days for the price of 1 Silver Dollar City tickets? I saw them on reservebranson.com. Is this a reputable ticket retailer? Does anyone locally sell them? I will be bringing my niece and nephew this Thursday and Friday and was hoping to get a deal on 2 day tickets. I'm already using my bring a friend tickets for my mom.
Thanks!

Discount tickets hard to come by anytime..

Call Michele at 417-332-2121,  see if she has anything available.... (All Access)

Michele is 1 of the owners/operators of All Access Branson Ticket Agency.. 

She does all of my tickets sales for me, If anyone can get discount tickets she can..

She is a great lady, obviously her/their business is locally owned and operated..

We called All Access Branson and they had the 2 for 1 tickets. They even delivered to the hotel for free. Great experience! No timeshare presentation!