Author Topic: Interesting Blazing Fury article (sister to FITH)  (Read 4117 times)

johnburton

• Hatfield
  • Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson
    • View Profile
    • TPF! Travel
Owner of Escape Code and The Axe Game in Branson, Missouri.

Co-host of TPF! Trips, Places and Fun

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Blazing Fury article (sister to FITH)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 08:32:06 AM »
Its sad that SDC doesn't reinvest in their rides like DW. It is also sad that Molly, the girl on the hotel who replaces the " Ned Flanders scene on FITH well Molly used to be a portly girl and the joke was she was gonna jump and the voice under her made comment about his back as he was going to catch her.   Molly is now PC and has lost 200 lbs  I am sure the audio track is neutered as well.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Interesting Blazing Fury article (sister to FITH)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 05:05:56 PM »
Its sad that SDC doesn't reinvest in their rides like DW.

lol, DW got rid of most of their classics. BF is the exception to the rule in their case. They got rid of their Flooded Mine, Inventor's Mansion (their version of Grandfather's Mansion), their mine train coaster, and the original classic log flume from the world's fair, just to name a few. At least they still have their waterboggin at the moment.

SDC does need to give FITH the same treatment that seems to have worked so well on BF, but that's an on-going discussion. I think they are still evaluating the building itself. Sooner or later they will do something.