General Category > Branson Talk

Starlite Theatre - No more

(1/7) > >>

sanddunerider:
I dont know if this has been mentioned yet.  But another project going on in Branson, is The Starlite theatre is closed for good..  most of their shows transfered to The Americana.

The word on the street is They are going to put a  National Inquirer Museum in its place..

I dont know if they are going to rebuild existing structure or demo and rebuild, But they did start interior demo in the Atrium area this week. 

Its  too Bad I always like that theatre, altough the Atrium had to very costly to maintain and didnt earn a single dollar, all wasted space..

sirwillow:
 :o :o :o :o
Have to admit, that one caught me by surprise.  We really liked that theater.  The atrium was a really neat atmosphere- and they did have the restaurants and eating available in it all day long.  Ate there a couple of times.  That's really to bad.
Are all of the acts going to Americana?  Any ideas about Buckets and Boards?  That's such a step down in the quality of the theater.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: sirwillow on December 12, 2018, 12:20:56 PM --- :o :o :o :o
Have to admit, that one caught me by surprise.  We really liked that theater.  The atrium was a really neat atmosphere- and they did have the restaurants and eating available in it all day long.  Ate there a couple of times.  That's really to bad.
Are all of the acts going to Americana?  Any ideas about Buckets and Boards?  That's such a step down in the quality of the theater.

--- End quote ---

I think Buckets is going to appear at The Andy Williams theatre,,,  or whatever its called now....

The other 2 Mainliners - Country Vault, Janice Martin, will be at The Americana.

Hard to tell if The Prophecy or Rock Vault will be back next year at all or not..

runner1960:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on December 12, 2018, 09:33:15 AM ---I dont know if this has been mentioned yet.  But another project going on in Branson, is The Starlite theatre is closed for good..  most of their shows transfered to The Americana.

The word on the street is They are going to put a  National Inquirer Museum in its place..

I dont know if they are going to rebuild existing structure or demo and rebuild, But they did start interior demo in the Atrium area this week. 

Its  too Bad I always like that theatre, altough the Atrium had to very costly to maintain and didnt earn a single dollar, all wasted space..

--- End quote ---

A National Enquirer  Museum. LMAO thinking about what this might include.  UFO's , 95 year old Elvis, This is a step down in Klitch even for Branson , MO. 

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Runner1960 on December 12, 2018, 02:10:10 PM ---A National Enquirer  Museum. LMAO thinking about what this might include.  UFO's , 95 year old Elvis, This is a step down in Klitch even for Branson , MO.

--- End quote ---

I dont know.. I have been thinking about too, but cant imagine the stuff they might have.. I first heard about this about a month ago,  but the demo just started,,

NOW keep in mind, there has been NO "official" announcement yet..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version