General Category > Branson Talk

Snow-weather in Branson area..

(1/2) > >>

sanddunerider:
With possiblilty of snow coming this weekend....

yes Branson streets are a lot of fun,  BUT if it snows on I-44 east and west of springfield??  I-44 is almost indriveable.. I have been caught downt there a couple of times.. 

What did Schultz used to say on Hogans Heroes.......  "Very Interesting"

sanddunerider:
Starts friday evening, through the night, saturday too.. 
warm enough supposedly for snow only, no ice..
another 24 hour will tell it they have it right or not..'

sirwillow:
It's Missouri- it's going to be changing up until it starts.  2 days ago we were looking at up to a foot of snow in Northern Stone County.  Now it's dropped to maybe an inch while Branson could have 3-6 inches.  However that line has moved a lot already and that can easily change again.  The storm that is bringing it is just moving in off the coast of California, so it's still a ways about and things can change a lot as far as who gets what.
As always, keep an eye on the radar and don't expect anything to stay the same.  Watch Saturday turn out to be a perfect day to visit SDC.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: sirwillow on December 06, 2018, 07:41:09 AM ---It's Missouri- it's going to be changing up until it starts.  2 days ago we were looking at up to a foot of snow in Northern Stone County.  Now it's dropped to maybe an inch while Branson could have 3-6 inches.  However that line has moved a lot already and that can easily change again.  The storm that is bringing it is just moving in off the coast of California, so it's still a ways about and things can change a lot as far as who gets what.
As always, keep an eye on the radar and don't expect anything to stay the same.  Watch Saturday turn out to be a perfect day to visit SDC.

--- End quote ---

Yepm Missouri / Kansas. 

looks it's sunny.....  wait a minute, no its not.....  yes it is... LOL..

Time will tell... 

I prepped the 4x4 suburban, I will be headed south either late friday, or early sat morning..

okiebluegrass:
On the day we moved there, we hit an ice storm and slid down the hill backward at Saddlebrooke. Scariest experience in my life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version