Author Topic: Time Traveler at night  (Read 1585 times)

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Time Traveler at night
« on: November 16, 2018, 03:41:43 PM »
So we rode the TT last night at around 7:30-7:45.  Not sure what the temp was but it was starting to get cold.  First of all, TT is really cool to ride at night.  Being that it was Christmas time, I think it would have made the ride even better if they had some sort of Christmas lights out on the ride somehow, but whatever.  We were in the 2nd to the last car and something was going on with the car in front of us (2nd from the front).  It appeared as if its magnetic brake control was either not working, or was not working the same as the rest of the cars and not normal.  I noticed it was spinning quite a bit faster than the rest of the cars.  Actually, I will go so far to say it appeared to be spinning about like the teacups would.  When we got to the dead stop at the first launch, that car continued to spin at a pretty fast pace as we were just sitting there.  The car we were in and none of the other cars did this.  I could hear the people commenting about how it was spinning fast.  Anyway, I am not sure if the cold affected it or what, but just something I noticed.