Author Topic: Season Pass Survey  (Read 7633 times)

armulesknnr

• View Profile
Season Pass Survey
« on: October 22, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »
Did anyone else get the email for the Season Pass Survey, seems SDC wants to see how much you'll spent for park tickets, and/or multi park tickets.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Season Pass Survey
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:05:38 PM »
Got the email.  Haven't looked at or taken the survey yet
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »
I have not received such an email, but then again I have been on a cruise ship for the last week so maybe I did and just did not see it.

U Smell Smoke

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 07:47:10 PM »
I just took the survey.  Lot's of questions about different pricing scenarios for season passes and combination tickets that include SDC, Whitewater and maybe a cruise on the Showboat.  It seems like they are seriously considering different types of season passes at different pricing levels.  Season passes that are only good for certain months of the year, are good for only weekdays or weekends, passes that exclude holidays, and so on and so forth.  They listed several season pass pricing scenarios, none of which really appealed to me.  I just hope they don't price (and limit access) me and my family out of the game.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 09:16:04 PM »
I used to buy the combo-pass... (SDC and WW),  because it included added discount show to the Showboat,  BUT they change the show(s) this year, went to a country based them, didnt buy combo this year..

Only have been on the Showboat once this year, normally we go 6-8 times a year.  Wont be doing that until they "fix" what they screwed up last year..

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 09:58:02 PM »
Got the survey but haven't taken it yet. Thanks for the heads up about the topic.

marolinesdad

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 08:52:28 AM »
“May there always be a Silver Dollar City.” – Paul Harvey

armulesknnr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 08:55:43 AM »
I guess we'll wait and see what they do, but just as stated by USS, we favored none of the scenarios.

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 09:08:36 AM »
I took the survey. I'm admittedly very cheap so they won't probably like my answers. I don't recall seeing a family pass option on there,  which is something we suggested on the forum years ago. 

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 09:18:11 AM »
havent received it.

I would to have the chance to fill it out....

LOL, I am kind of like Okie,  cheap customer... They wont pay attention to my input.. ::)

kbosch1

• McCoy
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 10:57:55 AM »
I got it and took it.   Not sure who puts this out, but there were numerous spelling issues on it.  I also felt some parts were very confusing on the Season ticket or Daily ticket combinations and what month attending.   When it asked if you would be interested in purchasing a season ticket for November-December?  I didn't understand that.  One other issue was they asked if you would be interested in purchasing a 3-day park pass for Sat-Sun.  SDC should get their money back from whomever they contracted for this.

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 12:43:49 PM »
Actually saving a few dollars on the "no holiday" pass would be fine with me, since I won't go anywhere near the park on holidays anyways.  Though I noticed that all of those annual passes are an increase in price over what a regular pass has been in the past.
I also noticed that they had a pretty obvious "whoops" in the survey.  Hey, look, a cruise on the Branson Belle with nothing else for only $175!  LOL
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

palallin

• Cave Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 02:09:02 PM »
Took the survey, noticed most of the issues noted above. 

NOT impressed.

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2018, 02:24:28 PM »
How about a no Saturday pass. Now THAT I could go for...

Jemmicat

• McCoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2018, 02:26:43 PM »
I would agree on the No Saturday pass... Except some of the bands for Bluegrass And BBQ and the other concerts are on Saturday. I avoid Saturdays like the plague but sometimes it is hard to when you really want to see a band