Author Topic: Discount Tickets?  (Read 6724 times)

prenger745

• View Profile
Discount Tickets?
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:33:17 AM »
Hello,

We haven't been to SDC since 2011 but have reserved a hotel for December 19th and 20th.  We would like to go to SDC for one day.  It could be either December 20th or December 21st.  I suppose if I had to pick, I would rather go on the 20th.  I will have 2 adults, 1 16 year old, and 1 11 year old.

I am looking for some discount tickets if possible or are there some local tricks and tips to get discounted tickets?

Thanks so much,
Dan

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Discount Tickets?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 10:36:37 AM »
Does SDC do the Country Mart $35 thing during December? I can't recall. You might try and find a deal through one of the hotels. Sometimes they offer package deals. 

mhguy77

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 09:09:13 AM »
Does SDC do the Country Mart $35 thing during December? I can't recall. You might try and find a deal through one of the hotels. Sometimes they offer package deals.
Are these Thursday tickets or are they open day use?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 09:29:36 AM »
Discount tickets hard to come by anytime.. AND then at Christmas time......

Call Michele at 417-332-2121,  see if she has anything available.... (All Access)

Only other chance would be to find somebody that will there the same day as you, and maybe get access to 1 or 2 BAF's

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 11:53:19 AM »
From searching I have discovered that there have been Price Cutter Thursdays in December in past years.
Last year there were also some days of $40 tickets at the gate in December.

prenger745

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 10:32:48 AM »
@Sanddunerider.  May I ask who is Michele?  Does she work for SDC?

Also, you may not remember, but in 2011 I posted on here for discount tickets as well and you came through for me.  I still have our emails.  That's awesome.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 11:09:25 AM »
@Sanddunerider.  May I ask who is Michele?  Does she work for SDC?

Also, you may not remember, but in 2011 I posted on here for discount tickets as well and you came through for me.  I still have our emails.  That's awesome.

Michele is 1 of the owners/operators of All Access Branson Ticket Agency.. 

She does all of my tickets sales for me, If anyone can get discount tickets she can..

Also this year she is helping our group with our motel changeover by giving us discounted rates for the winter..Until We/I figure what we are going to do..

She is a great lady, obviously her/their business is locally owned and operated..

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 05:34:07 PM »
Where is their location?  We have always got our show tickets at the purple building.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 07:55:59 PM »
Where is their location?  We have always got our show tickets at the purple building.

On 76, across the street from the Hollywood Wax Museum.....
In front of the Hall Of Fame Motel,
same parking lot as Charlies Steak, Ribs and Ale,
Next to Chopper Charter..

hello_3721

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 08:50:09 PM »
Who has the 2 days for the price of 1 Silver Dollar City tickets? I saw them on reservebranson.com. Is this a reputable ticket retailer? Does anyone locally sell them? I will be bringing my niece and nephew this Thursday and Friday and was hoping to get a deal on 2 day tickets. I'm already using my bring a friend tickets for my mom.
Thanks!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 07:12:47 AM »
Who has the 2 days for the price of 1 Silver Dollar City tickets? I saw them on reservebranson.com. Is this a reputable ticket retailer? Does anyone locally sell them? I will be bringing my niece and nephew this Thursday and Friday and was hoping to get a deal on 2 day tickets. I'm already using my bring a friend tickets for my mom.
Thanks!

Discount tickets hard to come by anytime..

Call Michele at 417-332-2121,  see if she has anything available.... (All Access)

She does all of my tickets sales for me, If anyone can get discount tickets she can..

She is a great lady, obviously her/their business is locally owned and operated..

kbosch1

• McCoy
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 08:47:10 AM »
Thanks!

Discount tickets hard to come by anytime..

No stupid time share presentation is there?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 11:31:23 AM »

NO!~~

NO WAY!!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!! 

Would never suggest them or deal with them if they did that..

Obviousdramatic

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 03:12:46 PM »
My friend owns a timeshare. We get together once a year to hang out. They STILL make her go to those meetings to upsell her crap.  ::) I go sit with her and listen to them. While not the top of the to do list,  we make it fun.

kbosch1

• McCoy
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2018, 03:56:51 PM »

NO!~~

NO WAY!!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!! 

Would never suggest them or deal with them if they did that..

We'll give her a shot next week over New Years weekend.   Thanks.