Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Discount Tickets?

(1/4) > >>

prenger745:
Hello,

We haven't been to SDC since 2011 but have reserved a hotel for December 19th and 20th.  We would like to go to SDC for one day.  It could be either December 20th or December 21st.  I suppose if I had to pick, I would rather go on the 20th.  I will have 2 adults, 1 16 year old, and 1 11 year old.

I am looking for some discount tickets if possible or are there some local tricks and tips to get discounted tickets?

Thanks so much,
Dan

okiebluegrass:
Does SDC do the Country Mart $35 thing during December? I can't recall. You might try and find a deal through one of the hotels. Sometimes they offer package deals. 

mhguy77:

--- Quote ---Does SDC do the Country Mart $35 thing during December? I can't recall. You might try and find a deal through one of the hotels. Sometimes they offer package deals.

--- End quote ---
Are these Thursday tickets or are they open day use?

sanddunerider:
Discount tickets hard to come by anytime.. AND then at Christmas time......

Call Michele at 417-332-2121,  see if she has anything available.... (All Access)

Only other chance would be to find somebody that will there the same day as you, and maybe get access to 1 or 2 BAF's

biscuitcreek:
From searching I have discovered that there have been Price Cutter Thursdays in December in past years.
Last year there were also some days of $40 tickets at the gate in December.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version