General Category > Random Talk

Random.? Anybody out there ride These new side x sides UTV's?

(1/4) > >>

sanddunerider:
So? 
I have designed, built and rode dune buggies for over 40 years...
Ridden dirt dirt bikes for over 50 years,
3 and 4 wheelers of all sizes and makes and models. over 40 years..
But I am thing about getting into a Side by Side Racer (polaris razor for example).
Anybody ride? pros-cons? brands? sizes?
I am looking at 2015 or newer 900 or 1000 polaris....
Ideas? suggestions? problems?

GO!!..

runner1960:
I do not have a Razr but just a 570 Ranger so I cannot speak to the racing aspect. Just use mine for utilitarian reasons and gravel road running. Also, take it west for my Wyoming hunting trips. I am very satisfied with it. But, I have heard and read on forums and review sites that Polaris has slipped in quality control the last few years and are putting out a lot of inferior products. This is not first hand experience by me. Just other enthusiast talking. I am thinking of getting a second machine like a razr so I can ride more with my friends on some trails, and I am going to seriously consider Can-Am this time.   

sanddunerider:
I also considering the Can Am,  seems to be well built and i am not reading negative stuf about them as of yet..  Can Am has always been a well built machine. 
As well as Polaris, but I have been hearing/reading exactly what you just said.
Yamaha is building a good machine too..  nephew has one, and loves his//

Just looking for feedback.  thanks

Gilligan:
I hope you get lots of responses, Sand.  I need to trade in my golf cart for a Kubota or something similar.  I'm no longer a flat lander, and that golf cart won't help getting around any longer.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: Gilligan on October 08, 2018, 03:22:31 PM ---I hope you get lots of responses, Sand.  I need to trade in my golf cart for a Kubota or something similar.  I'm no longer a flat lander, and that golf cart won't help getting around any longer.

--- End quote ---

If your talking work/utility vehicle. 
Polaris ranger is the way I would go.
A 500cc or bigger will do a lot of work, or cruise around easily..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version