Author Topic: Six Flags St Louis new ride for 2019.......is SuperGirl!!  (Read 3820 times)

npd652

• Ozark Hillbilly
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Six Flags St Louis new ride for 2019.......is SuperGirl!!
« on: August 30, 2018, 04:04:03 AM »
https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/attractions/newfor2019

Looks like another flat ride is coming to Six Flags St. Louis. I know Im personally disappointed. What you all think?

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
Re: Six Flags St Louis new ride for 2019.......is SuperGirl!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 10:41:09 AM »
It's the new version of the classic enterprise.  We rode the one at SFoT last year and it was fun.  Honestly not surprised that it's the new addition at St. Louis, as the park seems to have been put on the company's back burner lately.  I wouldn't mind seeing some money put into improving the park's infrastructure, atmosphere, and some work on the Boss as well, but that's probably hoping for to much.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 11:06:41 AM »
It's something. I wouldn't be too disappointed. They are indeed fun rides.

Got to assume a coaster/Boss revitalization is coming up next though. It is getting a bit ridiculous how long it has been since STL has been in the spot light.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 12:22:43 PM »
It’s really a lateral addition as it is replacing Highland Fling that was removed this season.  This is basically the next Gen version of the enterprise. 

As far as disappointment? I knew this was coming for awhile and as the sole new ride at MO parks next year, it’s better than nothing
SWOOSH

HumphreyHawk

• Cave Guide
  • I do not think it means what you think it means
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 10:43:30 PM »
It’s really a lateral addition as it is replacing Highland Fling that was removed this season.  This is basically the next Gen version of the enterprise. 

As far as disappointment? I knew this was coming for awhile and as the sole new ride at MO parks next year, it’s better than nothing

That last statement is the most disappointing thing I've heard this year:(  Might be a year to use vacation money for Orlando instead.
"If with women don't find you handsome....maybe they'll find you handy"

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 04:37:07 PM »
I get my season pssses every year so I can travel cheaply - next year is no different
SWOOSH