Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

TNT

(1/3) > >>

DianaGail:
Waits everywhere....except TNT. Sitting here near the exit I’ve heard three “never agains”, two “that’s so rough” and one “that hurt”.  That doesn’t count the adults I’ve heard refusing to ride it. Something is going to have to give.

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: DianaGail on August 09, 2018, 04:05:58 PM ---Waits everywhere....except TNT. Sitting here near the exit I’ve heard three “never agains”, two “that’s so rough” and one “that hurt”.  That doesn’t count the adults I’ve heard refusing to ride it. Something is going to have to give.

--- End quote ---

Well maybe, this being an "off"year..  they work it over a little, new wheels would help..  I dont know, can they go in a massage the track at its seams? to smooth out the "bumps"?

shavethewhales:
Wheels must be worn. TNT was SUPER popular earlier this year. Longest lines it's had since opening year.

TNT is finicky. The wheels seem to wear down more noticeably than other coasters. It's much better earlier in the season. Seems we go back and forth about how badly it needs "work". Hopefully it will get more attention soon when they get a few off days.

Swoosh:
The heavy rains don’t help.  The fill that TNT, TT and PK has been known to shift in big runoff situations.  They might need to go in and do some repiering of supports that have settled/shifted.  Just part of it at SDC

sdcfan88:
^This. I know people complain the most about that one rough spot just before you exit the tunnel.  Wheel work might help too but IME the ride runs great minus that one spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version