Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Jack and Pete Tell It All

(1/3) > >>

Pudgy Jones:
I was at Dollywood this week and bought a DVD called "Jack and Pete Tell It All". I presume it is the documentary that was shown in Branson earlier this year. It is a fantastic documentary. I highly recommend it to anyone who is as devoted to SDC as we are on this forum. It is money well-spent.

BTW, this was my third visit to Dollywood. I spent my entire time there wishing I was at SDC. It just doesn't have the soul that SDC has, in my opinion.

Swoosh:
You cannot go in expecting SDC.  DW has its own personality and it works for them.  Took me a few visits to understand that but now it is one of my favorite non-SDC parks to visit

Pudgy Jones:
That's fair. I started to enjoy it more once I started to consider it on its own merits.

Coaster:
Is this DVD available for purchase at SDC or anywhere online? Would love to watch it.

pintrader:
I purchased it yesterday from this site and supposedly it is going to be for sale at the park soon if not already.  Very much worth watching, but not a lot of new stuff since most fans know the story of the park anyway.  It is nice to hear the stories from Jack & Pete and the employees who lived it directly.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/149599

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version