Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > SDC Memories/ Park History

Favorite "spots" in the city

(1/4) > >>

Preachin_Bill:
Wat are some of your favorite small spots in the city? Theres a lot to mention but Ill start...

I love the pathway leading down to and around the knifeshop at Christmastime. Just somethin about it lit up at night, and its never crowded.

Another favorite spot of mine is standing by the ribhouse watching the LR go by.

Duelist:
Just outside of the gift shop at Outlaw Run.  Usually not that crowded and they've got Western movie themes playing on the loud speakers.  I love to browse around and read the signage and look at the stagecoach.  Great theming! 

runner1960:
I like the quiet area between the leather shop and mountain outfitters. Shady and uncrowded. A lot of trees. It is just a nice quiet area away from the hustle of the park.

sirwillow:
the homestead, either sitting on the porch with the Pickers, or in the back watching the animals.  I love to hide and relax back there.

My son's would be on the cooking school's back patio deck in one of the rockers.

Jipper:
I always like to sit on the second level behind Lumbercamp Burgers and watch the waterfall. 2nd place is inside the ice cream parlor by one of the windows... Air-conditioning and ice cream, what a deal!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version