Author Topic: Super Bowl......  (Read 7335 times)

HumphreyHawk

• Cave Guide
  • I do not think it means what you think it means
    • View Profile
Re: Super Bowl......
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »

90% of the country was going for the Eagles because of that and/or is just tired of seeing Brady win.

[/quote]

I quess that 90% is happy today ??? ???
[/quote]

He literally dropped the ball last night (multiple times).  Saw a gif of the dropped pass he had where it was the trophy instead.....best gif of the year.
"If with women don't find you handsome....maybe they'll find you handy"

runner1960

• Conductor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 02:26:42 PM »
I am staying in but having 3 single female friends joining me :)  Love the single life.

Dude!! dont get me started..!!   LOL., 

However I hope for your sake a Hot Tub is involved.... ;) ;)

Nope, Sorry no hot tub involved LOL. A great time was had by all  :) and yes we did watch the game !!!  As for the politics of it I do not give a rats A** . To each their own.  It was a great game and I think Tide won the commercial sweepstakes.

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 02:38:58 PM »

Superbowl is meh for me. Prefer College FB. Granted I do pop in to catch a few commercials to see if anything is interesting.

so far the commercials have only been "meh".   LOL,..,   

I did laugh at the Dodge commercial, pulling the Viking boat....

Sand, I didn't care for any of the commercials, but I really liked half-time.  Started out a bit slow, but I think Timberlake did a great job!  After watching all those fly tying vids, I learned how to tie a wooly bugger!   ;D

Didnt care for "JT" (Justin Timberlake) :o
maybe I am too old to appreciate his music? ::) ::)

sirwillow

• Blacksmith
  • Ralph, you remember that talk we had in the cabin?
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Theme Park Worker
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 08:40:54 PM »

None of the Eagles knelt all year.  Their QB openly talks about his believes...how he is blessed to be in that position (the starter recently got hurt)...and how he can wait to be a preacher when his playing time is done.  90% of the country was going for the Eagles because of that and/or is just tired of seeing Brady win.

You don't have to let a few players and/or stories influence your overall view of an entire league.  If an Eagles doesn't want to go to DC....good for him....it's a free country.  The game was great....one of the better games I've seen this season.  I've haven't watch much this year mostly because i've been too busy.

thank you!  Last time I checked Freedom of Speech was a very American patriotic value.  Thank God we live in a country where it's ok to dislike and disapprove of our President- as many of us (me included) took advantage of with the last one that was in office. 

And the game was easily one of the best Super Bowls played. Absolutely fantastic game.
This is a stick up!  Get it? Stick.... Nevermind, it's a train robbery.  I want everyone to get your hands up and act scared.