Author Topic: Classic Motor Inn 2018 - Call K.D. @ 417 334 6991  (Read 1559 times)

KBCraig

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Motor Inn 2018 - Call K.D. @ 417 334 6991
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »

Talked to KD today,

That's a great report. Is their pet policy staying the same?

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Motor Inn 2018 - Call K.D. @ 417 334 6991
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 03:03:38 PM »
Pet policy will remain the same...

I dont expect any changes for a little while, IF any..  I am trying to be optimistic,, ;D

The Lunch room downstairs is typically closed during the week, because of low traffic count... IF the motel is full it would be open... It is "almost" always open on the weekends.... This weekend it was open on sat and sunday as usual.

I did get to meet one of the co-owners today, KD introduced me and and we basiclally covered our "arrangment with him....  LOL, 
A lot of info for the poor guy,
They are still getting their feet on the ground,
AND I am pretty sure he was having trouble understanding English... (if you catch my meaning)..

I will be back Labor Day weekend and will try to talk to him again..

I am not getting real positive vibes from the owners yet, KD is very nervous and apprehensive,  as I said I am trying to remain positive..

I did try to meet with the other motel owner, but her daughter was having a baby this weekend, so I will call her Monday for more details..  And then meet with her Labor day weekend again..

Thats about it.. Town was slow this weekend considering it was supposed to be "Car Show Weekend"....  >:( >:(  Of course it wasnt because it has been rescheduled...

Questions? comment..     Post them..     PM me..