Author Topic: Classic Motor Inn 2018 - Call K.D. @ 417 334 6991  (Read 875 times)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Motor Inn 2018 - Call K.D. @ 417 334 6991
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 08:58:58 PM »
We’ve booked our stay for July 1-July 5! I know this isn’t the exact place to ask this, but we’ve never visited Branson over the Fourth of July holiday. Of those days, which is the best to visit the city? Also, what does Branson do to celebrate the Fourth? Any suggested fireworks?

Enjoy your stay....
1st of all with the 4th on wed.. I would guess about any day of the week,  sunday and after would be ok to go..
2nd -  Lots of fireworks in town, The Landing, Chateua, Rockaway Beach.... BUT be aware that this is the 4th annual Team Haygood/Grand Country Wild Bunch Fireworks display at Classic Motor Inn.  I will start setting up tuesday evening, in the rear parking lot. I will start about 10.. usually last 1 1/2 - 2 hours..  I put on what I think is a very good show, lots of big stuff going boom, lots of mortars, Bottle rockets, Roman Candles and some smaller stuff too..   IF you have little kids that want to shoot their stuff, thats ok too. We always have a few kids joining in..  We are leading members of these 2 groups fan clubs and do it for them, their families, friends and the hotel guests.. Although they havent started helping fund the display, we have a real "Blast".    Feel free to bring your chairs, drinks and join in, come down and say hi..... (donations accepted, LOL)

coasterdad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 05:01:14 PM »
beware SAND tried to kill us a few years ago with his version of mortors gone wild..LOL ;) ;D. Really the 4th at the C.M.I is a great place to swim, chill, fellowship with other members of this group, and enjoy SDR's wonderful fireworks. best 4th in recent memory. Wishing I was gonna be there, Perhaps next 4th

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 07:20:42 PM »
beware SAND tried to kill us a few years ago with his version of mortors gone wild..LOL ;) ;D. Really the 4th at the C.M.I is a great place to swim, chill, fellowship with other members of this group, and enjoy SDR's wonderful fireworks. best 4th in recent memory. Wishing I was gonna be there, Perhaps next 4th

MAN!!!  1 mortar tube falls over!!   and they remember it FOREVER!!!!!!     LOL!

I have since changed that part, I mount ALL mortar tubes to a piece of plywood which in turn is mounted to a table.!!    "Safety First"... ::)