General Category > Random Talk

Christmas Check In...

(1/3) > >>

sanddunerider:
Merry Christmas to everyone here on the board and your families.   Safe travels and good health to all..

About 1 " of fresh white snow this morning.. feels cold with a 9 degree wind chill and the sun is shining..

KBCraig:
And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

We thought our oldest son and his wife would be coming from Fort Drum, but their travel day was Friday, right as the weather hit. They get lake effect snow there, so they drove for three hours and only made it 60 miles before turning back. They didn't even get as far as Vermont, which would have been worse, so as much as we'll miss having them, we are glad that they didn't risk it.

Tomorrow is Baby Girl's 28th birthday, and she and her fiancé will be with us. We're not exchanging gifts among the grownups, so our youngest (15) has the whole pile. LOL

sdcfan88:
They got snow on the ground at SDC? That has always been a bucket list thing for me to get photos with snow on the ground there with their Christmas decor.

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: sdcfan88 on December 24, 2017, 06:03:06 PM ---They got snow on the ground at SDC? That has always been a bucket list thing for me to get photos with snow on the ground there with their Christmas decor.

--- End quote ---

It’s not as glamorous as it sounds.  Trust me

mhguy77:
Merry Christmas to everyone, lets all wish for lots of good surprises in the near future.

See you soon Sandune, you guys have a great Christmas!

MHGUY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version