Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Numbers today

(1/14) > >>

DianaGail:
At the park today.  We got here around 2:45.  Every lot is full, including notch.  They parked us in the driving lanes that typically run the preferred parking lines.  I asked a worker in the parking lot if this was expected.  He said they were expecting a large crowd but it is higher than expected. 

sanddunerider:
Hmm? 
I checked on numbers at about 4:15 today,
SDC Estimated attendence is about 19,000,
As of 4:00, there had been 14,500 through the gate..  (But its still daylight, and nice outside)

DianaGail:
I just talked to a parking lot attendant.  I ran the 14,500 number by him.  He says no way is that the case now.  The parking lots are currently full. People are standing 7 deep to watch the parade.  But people are still trying to come in.  There are lines of people driving in circles trying to get parking spots.  We gave up and left before the parade started.  Lol!!!

sanddunerider:
AS of 7:00,   22,500....  :o :o 

"Rack 'em and stack 'em"

mhguy77:

--- Quote ---  22,500....  :o :o
--- End quote ---
I try to avoid December because I can only visit Saturday nights, That number overwhelms me.
Disney World density in small walkways.  I bet the Mid Town section was a zoo  :o :o :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version