General Category > Random Talk

Who else is going to Coaster Christmas 11.11.17?

(1/2) > >>

mhguy77:
I am really looking forward to a good time.  Apparently about 200 attending.

shavethewhales:
I'll be there. Probably staying at Classic if they still have rooms. I completely forgot this was also veterans day weekend, which is usually big for Branson. Hopefully there's still space somewhere or I might have to camp on Table Rock.

Swoosh:
Would love to have gone but this fall has been completely insane.  For instance, we’re currently on a 3-day weekend and I literally have something school related each day — next weekend is more of the same with All-Dist Band Auditions Saturday. 

mhguy77:
Shave I would call for your room soon.  Looks like a bumper crop of attendees.  185 I understand.  Do to moving to a new house I have not been to the park since early spring.  I am looking forward to checking out the new ride.

shavethewhales:
I got literally the last available room at Classic. Should be great weather, so I'm sure Branson will be packed out.

Sucks that you'll miss Swoosh, but at least you got to see it at the big reveal. I'm curious to see how much has changed inside, but I'm betting it's mostly finishing things out. I'm not expecting theming stuff to get there until January or February.

I've got friends from deep in Texas coming up for this as well. Lots of excitement in the coaster enthusiast world over this. I'd love to see an ACE event in the spring to get some ERT on it when it is brand new.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version