Author Topic: Season passes  (Read 2033 times)

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Season passes
« on: December 04, 2017, 06:42:09 PM »
I'm fixing to order season passes and thinking about doing the 2 park pass.  I usually only do SDC.  Is White Water worth adding?  I am not a big water park person but the wife and kid likes it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:47:11 PM by Okiebenz »

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: Season passes
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:40:16 PM »
I mean, it's a full-scale water park with a lazy river, wave pool, and at least a few slides. It's just not very big, which is increasingly odd. Branson continues to grow, but White Water has stayed roughly the same size for decades. We've talked about it a lot over the years, and with the recent round of upgrades I though they might be working towards expanding it, but it was just a little bit of refreshment to keep the property chugging along.

So to answer your question, it could be worth it as long as you understand that it's not some kind of huge Schlitterbahn or Six Flags type of water park. It has a few nice little slides and the basic water park amenities. If you do multi-day trips to Branson I could see it being worthwhile to do White Water in the hot part of the day and then head down to Bigfoot or something in the evening.

Okiebenz

• Blacksmith
  • SDC fan
    • View Profile
Re: Season passes
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 05:53:56 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.  Last year we also got season passes to Frontier City OKC which includes Whitewater there and the wife and kid liked it.  We did not get that this year.  I think I may try the double park SDC this year instead of also getting Frontier City.