General Category > Random Talk

Tell Me Something Good!

(1/2) > >>

Swoosh:
Has something exciting happened in your life?  Share your good news here.  Supporting each other is what makes this forum different and we are super happy when you're happy. 

Swoosh:
We were notified by WDW that our choir has been accepted to perform at the Epcot Candlelight Processional on Dec 2nd.  Whoppi Goldberg will be the narrator.  Super excited and happy for my kids. 

sirwillow:

--- Quote from: Swoosh on September 14, 2017, 07:03:50 PM ---We were notified by WDW that our choir has been accepted to perform at the Epcot Candlelight Processional on Dec 2nd.  Whoppi Goldberg will be the narrator.  Super excited and happy for my kids.

--- End quote ---

that is absolutely, incredibly awesome!!  Candlelight was one of my favorite parts of Christmas at WDW.  It's going to be an incredible experience for everyone!

chittlins:
Six Flags and U2 in StL. Tommorrow. All 4 of us.
Row A Club seats. The idiots in the streets will not stop me.

tiffanylynnt:
A few months ago I decided I was sick of working retail so I quit my job. Now I work from home selling things I crochet, I became an independent representative for Damsel in Defense selling stun guns/pepper spray and I have a lot more time to focus on my YouTube channel. I'm not making as much money but the bills get paid. And I'm getting to do something that makes me happy.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version