Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > Construction/Rumors

SDC's 2019 Project(s) and Park Developments

(1/77) > >>

Swoosh:
This is your official thread to post updates and speculations dealing the 2019 operating season for Silver Dollar City properties in Branson, MO.

Remember to list credits if you post photos that come from a different site and/or are not your own.

Thanks and happy speculating.

shavethewhales:
I certainly wouldn't guess at much in the way of new rides for 2019 at this point considering the colossal expenditure this year. I'd love to see another year of shows emphasis though.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll see something happen with the entrance widening/overhaul that we've been assuming has to happen any year now?

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: shavethewhales on September 07, 2017, 06:13:46 PM ---Maybe, just maybe, we'll see something happen with the entrance widening/overhaul that we've been assuming has to happen any year now?

--- End quote ---

I look for that to happen this winter. :-\ :-\     At least take down the wall and rework that part.   

I personally am hoping they dont take out the little "creek" area just inside the wall, maybe just a wider functional bridge or crossing of some kind ;D

Swoosh:

--- Quote from: sanddunerider on September 08, 2017, 10:12:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: shavethewhales on September 07, 2017, 06:13:46 PM ---Maybe, just maybe, we'll see something happen with the entrance widening/overhaul that we've been assuming has to happen any year now?

--- End quote ---

I look for that to happen this winter. :-\ :-\     At least take down the wall and rework that part.   

I personally am hoping they dont take out the little "creek" area just inside the wall, maybe just a wider functional bridge or crossing of some kind ;D

--- End quote ---

I agree that this will probably happen this winter.  They are essentially done with track installment on TT and have now moved onto integration with the park (through removal of structures and new additions which will start to pop up). 

shavethewhales:
That's not really the actual pinch point though. They need to either completely rip out and expand everything through the hospitality house or build the second pathway around the cave opening. Widening the plaza behind the big logo would just make it uglier without much benefit, if done by itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version