Author Topic: Heroes month at SDC -- free admission  (Read 2252 times)

biscuitcreek

• Conductor
    • View Profile
Heroes month at SDC -- free admission
« on: September 03, 2017, 10:19:19 PM »
September is Heroes Month at SDC. Free admission for law enforcement officers, firefighters, EMTs, active and retired military personnel.

Duelist

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes month at SDC -- free admission
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 03:33:37 PM »
My stetson is off to SDC for doing this!  Those they're honoring truly are our heroes
I'm Your Huckleberry

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 05:55:10 PM »
This really is a great thing for the PTB to do..

missouripapa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 12:15:36 PM »
This is a great thing.  Something that doesn't get discussed a lot is that military dependents get in free when with a military parent or season pass holder.  As a grandparent of three army girls with an away dad, this is great!  I took two of them on Sunday, and as always it was about a two minute deal to get their passes at the ticket window.  Showed their military IDs, my season pass, and the tickets were printed out.  A very meaningful thing for SDC to do year-round for military children.  Many thanks to the Herschend family!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
This is a great thing.  Something that doesn't get discussed a lot is that military dependents get in free when with a military parent or season pass holder.  As a grandparent of three army girls with an away dad, this is great!  I took two of them on Sunday, and as always it was about a two minute deal to get their passes at the ticket window.  Showed their military IDs, my season pass, and the tickets were printed out.  A very meaningful thing for SDC to do year-round for military children.  Many thanks to the Herschend family!

I wasnt aware of this.  Great discount.!!