Silver Dollar City & Celebration City Discussion > General Silver Dollar City Talk

Heroes month at SDC -- free admission

(1/1)

biscuitcreek:
September is Heroes Month at SDC. Free admission for law enforcement officers, firefighters, EMTs, active and retired military personnel.

Duelist:
My stetson is off to SDC for doing this!  Those they're honoring truly are our heroes

sanddunerider:
This really is a great thing for the PTB to do..

missouripapa:
This is a great thing.  Something that doesn't get discussed a lot is that military dependents get in free when with a military parent or season pass holder.  As a grandparent of three army girls with an away dad, this is great!  I took two of them on Sunday, and as always it was about a two minute deal to get their passes at the ticket window.  Showed their military IDs, my season pass, and the tickets were printed out.  A very meaningful thing for SDC to do year-round for military children.  Many thanks to the Herschend family!

sanddunerider:

--- Quote from: missouripapa on September 11, 2017, 12:15:36 PM ---This is a great thing.  Something that doesn't get discussed a lot is that military dependents get in free when with a military parent or season pass holder.  As a grandparent of three army girls with an away dad, this is great!  I took two of them on Sunday, and as always it was about a two minute deal to get their passes at the ticket window.  Showed their military IDs, my season pass, and the tickets were printed out.  A very meaningful thing for SDC to do year-round for military children.  Many thanks to the Herschend family!

--- End quote ---

I wasnt aware of this.  Great discount.!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version