General Category > Random Talk

Eclipse.........

(1/4) > >>

sanddunerider:
 We all know about it..  Plans..?

Me?  nothing special..  watch the TV reruns, and wait for you tube videos...  I am going to take pictures outside at the peak to show show "dark" it is....

what are you going to do tomorrow for the eclipse?

runner1960:
Sitting in my backyard near Perryville, Mo.  holding a cold brew watching. We are supposed to get around 2 Minutes 30 seconds of totality. I can drive about 20 minutes and get another 10 seconds but I think I would rather stay put at home. I am just going to enjoy the totality and not mess with my camera even though I bought the filter for it.

Swoosh:
I live in "Evlipse Central".  Jeff City is being overrun with people.  NASA is here as well.  Commutes to Columbia for work tomorrow will be hell.  The designated viewing area in Columbia is right across the street from my school so it's going to take forever to even get out of our parking lot let alone South on 63. 

School is in session but we're only doing half day of classes the outside as a school to watch. 
I'm ready for it to be done.  They've hyped the hell out of it.  Whatever will people have to talk about when Tuesday comes?

sirwillow:
We'll have 94-95% of total where I live, which is plenty good enough for me.  I'm sure I'll step out at the high point and take some photos or something.  But otherwise no plans.

HumphreyHawk:
The hype has been insane...its just a rock that gets in the way for a few minutes.  Good luck to you total eclipsers....lol...I'll wonder out of the office to see it go 91% dark.  If....the clouds stay away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version